Friday, March 30, 2012

Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'

I Still have problems.
Now I have two win 2k server, one with IIS and one with Sql Server 2k.
When I try to access from a client with 2k professional i have this error:
Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E4D)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'NT
AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'
Im using windows integration in both servers (IIS and SQL)
Can anyone help me!?
Riane Santos
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Data..._20800659.html
"Riane de Oliveira Torres Santos" <riane@.cpunet.com.br> wrote in message
news:OWyejbckEHA.3432@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> I Still have problems.
> Now I have two win 2k server, one with IIS and one with Sql Server 2k.
> When I try to access from a client with 2k professional i have this error:
> Error Type:
> Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E4D)
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'NT
> AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'
> Im using windows integration in both servers (IIS and SQL)
> Can anyone help me!?
> Riane Santos
>

No comments:

Post a Comment