Monday, February 20, 2012

Logging on SQL Server 2000

I am new to SQL Server 2000, I am looking to set up some type of
loging on out test database.
I need to track what table are hit when a record is inserted via a
front end piece of software (Struxure).

Any help would be appreciated.

Daniel Kubicek
Senior Programmer Analyst - Engineering & Procurement
Grede Foundries, Inc.
414.256.9210
dkubicek@.grede.comdkubicek@.upgradesetc.com (Daniel Kubicek) wrote in message news:<e54046c4.0404070554.4097df39@.posting.google.com>...
> I am new to SQL Server 2000, I am looking to set up some type of
> loging on out test database.
> I need to track what table are hit when a record is inserted via a
> front end piece of software (Struxure).
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Daniel Kubicek
> Senior Programmer Analyst - Engineering & Procurement
> Grede Foundries, Inc.
> 414.256.9210
> dkubicek@.grede.com

You can use Profiler to view all SQL sent to the server, or triggers
if you need more functionality.

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment